Sunday 29 May 2011

Angel Wings


I often thought why angels were always depicted as having wings. Then, one day during meditation, I was shown why. An angel appeared to me in my mind's eye and showed me her "wings". They were not wings at all but the energy field emanating from her shoulders, outwards. This energy did not glow and as such it was not evenly distributed. It was crystalline in appearance as if a cloak of double termination clear crystals were joined together like a shield that reached outwards. This crystalline energy looked feather-like in its appearance with the size and shape of "wings". I feel that this is why angels have been traditionally pictured with "feather" like wings.

Most of us with ordinary everyday things going on in our lives may not be aware of the angels and, like I once was, sceptical to their existence. It is up to us to open ourselves to the endless possibilities that the angels can show us. Trust your higher self to put you in touch with the angelic realm. Since discovering the angels myself, I have come across several people who have angelic communication and signs regularly; they just don't realise it.

No comments:

Post a Comment